RBI Recruitment notification details 2023 :
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published an employment notification for recruiting the 05 nos of vacancy for Driver posts in Class-IV cadres. According to the official notification of RBI Recruitment 2023, the applicant should have 10 years of working experience as a Driver should have a good driving record and should possess a valid driving license for Light Motor Vehicle. Candidates will be selected on the basis of an Online test and a skill/Driving Test. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16/04/2023.
Name of Organization : Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Post notified : Driver Class-IV cadres.
Nos of posts : 05
Last date of submit online application is 16/04/2023.
Job location : Mumbai
Category wise vacancy details :
- UR – 03
- SC – 01
- ST – 01
Eligibility criteria :
- A candidate should have passed the 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from a recognized board.
- The candidate should be domiciled within the Recruitment Zone of the Mumbai Office of RBI, viz. State of Maharashtra (excluding Vidarbha* region), Goa, and Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
Age Limit :
- The maximum and minimum age limits should be 28 and 35 years.
- Relaxation of age should be as per Govt norms.
- Candidate will get a basic pay of Rs.17270 per month on a scale of 17270 -590(4) – 19630- 690(3) – 21700 -840(3) – 24220 -1125(2) – 26470- 1400(4) -32070-1900(3) – 37770 (20 years) and other allowances. At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Drivers is approximately Rs.35962.A House Rent Allowance of 15% of Pay will be paid to employees additionally if they are not staying in Bank’s accommodation.
Application Fees :
- Rs.450 + 18% GST for OBC/EWS/General candidates.
- Rs.50 + 18% GST for SC/ST/EXS.
Selection Process :
- Online test and
- Skill/Driving Test.
Apply mode : Online only.
IMPORTANT LINKS :
- Download official notification
- To join our Telegram Channel