RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment notification details :
Reserved Bank Of India RBI has released an employment notification for filling up the vacancy of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) posts. Total nos of vacancies 35. Candidates completed all required eligibility criteria may apply for the posts online on or before 30th June 2022.
Name of Organization : Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Post notified : Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical).
Nos of posts : 35
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOVT JOB. INCREASE YOUR SELECTION CHANCES. CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW.
Posts wise vacancy details :
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 29
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 06
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹33,900/- per month (i.e ₹20,700/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of ₹20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 –
1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 and other allowances, as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments
for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately ₹71,032/.
- **House Rent Allowance of 15% of Pay will be paid to them, additionally, if they are not staying in Bank’s accommodation.
Educational qualification :
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwBD).
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/ PwBD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/ PwBD).
Age Limit :
- Age between 18 to 30 Years as on 01/06/2023.
- Extra age as per govt norms.
Application Fees :
- Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs. 450/- plus 18% GST.
- SC / ST : Rs. 50/- plus 18% GST.
- Pay Exam Fee Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode.
Job Location : All India.
Important dates :
- Starting date of online application is 09th June 2023.
- Last date of online application is 30th Jun 2023.
- Last date of exam fees 30th June 2023.
Selection Process :
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature as per given format.
- Make payment and submit final form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Apply online