Sports Authority of India Jobs Notification 2023 :
Sports Authority of India (SAI) is an autonomous organization under the administrative control of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports with its Head office at Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
SAI has established 23 National Centers of Excellence across the country for training of
young and elite athletes in various disciplines. These NCOEs are funded for several items
inter-alia Sports Science staff through Khelo India Scheme of Ministry of Youth Affairs &
Sports. To strengthen the NCOEs SAI invites applications from eligible candidates for
engagement of Massage therapist on contract basis at SAI NCOE.
SAI has released an employment notifications for the hiring of 9 Massage Therapist Posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline here on or before 2023-06-11.
Name of Organization : Sports Authority of India.
INCREASE YOU SELECTION CHANCE. NEVER MISS A GOVERNMENT JOB UPDATE CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Post notified : Massage Therapist.
Nos of posts : 09
Mode of application : Offline.
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Rs. 35,000/- Per Month.
Educational qualification :
- Passed matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board with Certificate Course in Massage Therapy or equivalent.
- Desirable : Work experience in field of sports.
Age Limit : 35 years.
Application Fees : Nil.
Job Location : Kerela.
Important dates :
- Starting date of online application is 11th May 2023.
- Last date of online application is 11th June 2023.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link..
- For interested and eligible candidates the certificate lies completely with the candidate by self-attestation. SAI reserves the right to discard experience certificates. Address: The Principal Lakshmibhai National College of Physical Education Karyavattom P.O Thiruvananthapuram – 695581 Kerala, India on or before 11th June 2023.
Important Links :
- Download official notification & Application form