JSSC JGGLCCE Recruitment notification details 2023 :
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has given an official notification to conduct Jharkhand General Graduate level combined competitive Examination (JGGLCCE)– 2023 for the recruitment of Assistant Branch Officer, Jr Secretariat Asst & Other vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online from 20/06/2023 to 19/07/2023.
Name of Organization : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC).
Post notified : Assistant Branch Officer, Jr Secretariat & Others.
Nos of posts : 2025
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOVT JOB. INCREASE YOUR SELECTION CHANCES. CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW.
Category wise vacancy details :
- Assistant Branch Officer : 863
- Junior Secretariat Assistant : 343
- Labor Enforcement Officer : 182
- Planning Assistant : 05
- Block Welfare Officer : 195
- Block Supply Officer : 252
- Circle Inspector : 185
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Minimum Starting basic pay Rs.19,900/- and above post wise.
- Posts wise pay scale given on official notification.
Educational qualification :
- Candidates should possess Any Degree or equivalent from a recognised University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for UR/ OBC: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for MBC (schedule-1) & BC (Schedule-2) (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age for UR/ OBC/ EBC (Female): 38 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates (Male & Female): 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fees :
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Candidates of Jharkhand State: Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Job Location : Jharkhand .
Important dates :
- Starting date of online application is 20th June 2023.
- Last date of online application is 19th July 2023.
- Last date of exam fees 19th July 2023.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Apply online