National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) Recruitment notification details :
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released an employment notification for filling up the vacancy of 300 Assistant Manager (Operation/ Maintenance) Vacancy in the disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics/ Instrumentation. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 02/06/2023.
Name of Organization : National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited.
Post notified : Assistant Manager.
Nos of posts : 300
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOVT JOB. INCREASE YOUR SELECTION CHANCES. CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW.
Posts wise vacancy details :
- Electrical: 120 posts
- Mechanical: 120 posts
- Electronics/ Instrumentation: 60 posts
Salary/Pay Scale :
- E3 Grade / IDA (Rs. 60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/-).
Educational qualification :
- B.E/B. Tech Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. (Passing marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates).
- Experience Requirement :- Minimum 07 years of post-qualification experience (excluding training period, if any) in the executive cadre in the relevant area in a Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking out of which minimum 3 years’ experience in the post and scale of Rs 50000-160000 or above or equivalent level/ post profile in a private company of repute.
Age Limit :
- Maximum age 35 Years as on last date of apply.
- Extra age as per govt norms.
Application Fees :
- Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs.300/-
- SC / ST / PwD/Female : Rs.Nil
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, NET Banking Mode OR Pay Offline E Challan Mode.
Job Location : Across India.
Important dates :
- Starting date of online application is 19th May 2023.
- Last date of online application is 02nd Jun 2023.
- Last date of exam fees 02nd June 2023.
Selection Process :
- See official notification.
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Apply online