Bihar Police Recruitment notification details :
Central Selection Board Of Constable (CSBC) Bihar has recently released an employment notification for filling up the vacancy of Constable Police posts (Bihar Police Vacancy 2023). Now CSBC Bihar has released Admit Card for Written examination which will schedule on 24th September 2023, 1st, 7th, 15th October 2023 approach. Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from given below link and Check Hall ticket, exam centre and date and time also.
Name of Organization : Central Selection Board Of Constable (CSBC) Bihar.
Post notified : Constable Police.
Nos of posts : 21391 Nos.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOVT JOB. INCREASE YOUR SELECTION CHANCES. CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW.
Category wise vacancy details :
- General : 8556
- EBC : 3842
- BC : 2570
- EWS : 2140
- SC : 3400
- ST : 228
- BC Female : 245
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- per month, Pay level 3.
Educational qualification :
- Candidate Must Passed 12th (Intermediate) From A Recognized Board.
- OR Its Equivalent.
Physical Standard :
- Height :
- UR : 165 cms
- SC/ST : 160 cms
- Female : 155 cms
- Chest :
- UR : 81-86 cms
- SC/ST : 79-84 cms
- Female : NA
- Running :
- Male : 1.6 KM Run in 06 Min.
- Female : 01 KM in 05 Min.
- Gola Fake :
- Male : 16 Pound through 16 Feet.
- Female : 12 Pound through 12 Feet.
- Long Jump :
- Male : 04 Feet jump.
- Female : 03 Feet jump.
Age Limit :
- Age between 18 to 25 Years as on 01/08/2022.
- Extra age as per govt norms.
Application Fees :
- Gen / OBC /EWS/ Other State : Rs. 675/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 180/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, NET Banking Mode OR Pay Offline E Challan Mode.
Job Location : Bihar.
Important dates :
- Application Start : 20-06-2023
- Last Date Apply Online : 20-07-2023
- Fee Payment Last Date : 20-07-2023
- Last Date Completed Form : 20-07-2023
- Admit Card : Released.
- Written Examination : 24th September, 1st, 7th, 15th October 2023.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Physical Test
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD