CCI Various Vacancy Recruitment notification details 2023 :
Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) has released an employment notification for filling up the vacancy of 32 nos posts for Engineer, Officer and Chartered Account. Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline for the posts on or before 31st October 2023. Before applying candidates must visit official website for more details about the vacancies.
Name of Organization : Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI).
Post notified : Engineer, Officer and Chartered Account.
Nos of posts : 32 Nos.
Mode of Application : Offline.
CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
- Engineer : 21
- Officer : 10
- Chartered Account : 01
Salary/Pay Scale :
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.30, 000/- to Rs.40, 000/- per month.
Educational qualification :
- Candidates should possess an Engineering Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA/ Final Examination of CA.
Age Limit :
- Candidates should maximum age is 35 Years.
Application Fees :
- Candidates belonging to the UR/ OBC/ EWS Category are required to pay a non-refundable Registration/ Application fee of Rs. 100/-
- However, candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Females will be exempted from the application fee
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, NET Banking Mode OR Pay Offline E Challan Mode.
Job Location : New Delhi.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Starting date of offline application is Started.
- Last date of offline application is 31st October 2023.
Selection Process :
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Candidates are requested to download official notification and application form from given below link.
- Read carefully all the instructions given on notification.
- Fill up the application form and send it to the address given below 👇
- General Mnnager (llR),
Cement Corporation of India Limited,
Post Box No.l 3061,
Lodhi Road Post Office,
Important Links :
- Download official notification and Application Form
- Official website