Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier -II Admit Card Notification details 2022 :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited online applications form for filling up the vacancy of CHSL 10+2 Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancy. Nos of posts 4522. Candidates who have appeared in Tier -I Written test Exam and successfully completed their Stage -I now they’re requested to download their Tier -II exam Admit Card on given below link. Tier – II exam date has been given on Admit Card.
Name of Organization : Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Exam Type : Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam.
Nos of posts : 4522
Post notified :
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : Pay level – 2 (Rs.19900/- to Rs.63200/-).
- Junior Secretariat Assistant : Pay level – 4 (Rs.25500/- to Rs.81100/-)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) : Pay level – 4 (Rs.25500/- to Rs.81100/-).
Educational qualification :
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam From A Recognized Board.
Age Limit :
- Age between 18 to 27 as on 01.08.2023.
- Extra age as per Central Govt norms.
Application Fees :
- General/OBC : Rs.100/-
- ST/SC/PwD : Nil.
Job Location : Across India.
Important dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-01-2023 23:00 Hrs
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Online: 05-01-2023 23:00 Hrs
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 04-01-2023 23:00 Hrs
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 06-01-2023
- Last Date for Correction of Application Form: 09 & 10-01-2023 by 23:00 Hrs
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 09 to 21-03-2023
- Date for Tier II Exam (Descriptive Type): 26-06-2023
Selection Process :
- Tier – I (Computer Based Test)
- Tier – II (Descriptive Type)
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Download Syllabus
- Tier -II Admit Card
- Tier -I Answer Key