MPESB HSTST Recruitment notification details 2023 :
Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board (MPESB) has released an employment notification for filling up the vacancy of 8720 High School Teacher Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for MPESB HSTST Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 01 June 2023.
Name of Organization : Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board (MPESB).
Post notified : High School Teacher.
Nos of posts : 8720
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOVT JOB. INCREASE YOUR SELECTION CHANCES. CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW.
Department wise vacancy details :
- Hindi – 509 Posts
- English – 1763 Posts
- Sanskrit – 508 Posts
- Urdu – 42 Posts
- Maths – 1362 Posts
- Biology – 755 Posts
- Physics – 777 Posts
- Chemistry – 781 Posts
- History – 304 Posts
- Political Science – 284 Posts
- Geography – 149 Posts
- Economics – 287 Posts
- Sociology – 88 Posts
- Commerce – 514 Posts
- Agriculture – 569 Posts
- Home Science – 28 Posts
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Rs.36,200/- per month.
Educational qualification :
- PG Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- B.Ed. and Qualified MP High School Teacher Eligibility Test Exam in 2018 or 2023.
Age Limit :
- GEN : 21 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 21 – 43 Years
- SC/ ST : 21 – 45 Years
- Extra age as per govt norms.
Application Fees :
- General : Rs.500/-
- SC / ST : Rs.250/-
- PwD : Rs.0.00/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, NET Banking Mode.
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh.
Important dates :
- Starting date of online application is 18th May 2023.
- Last date of online application is 01st Jun 2023.
- Last date of exam fees 01st June 2023.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Apply online