ICMR NIMR Recruitment notification Details 2023 :
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has recently released an employment notification for filling up the vacancy of Technical Assistant, Technician – 1, and Laboratory Attendant – 1 with total nos of 79 posts. The candidates wish to apply for the posts of Technical Assistant, Technician – 1, and Laboratory Attendant – 1 dully completed application form attached with this notification as per Part – I and Part – II. The mode of application is offline. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the posts on or before 21st July 2023.
Name of Organization : ICMR – National Institute of Malaria Research.
Post notified : Technical Assistant, Technician – 1, Laboratory Attendant – 1.
Nos of posts : 79
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOVT JOB. INCREASE YOUR SELECTION CHANCES. CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW.
POSTS WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
- Technical Assistant : 26
- Technician – 1 : 49
- Laboratory Attendant – 1 : 04
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Technical Assistant : Rs.35,400/- to Rs.112,400/-.
- Technician – 1 : Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
- Laboratory Attendant – 1 : RS.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-
Educational qualification :
- Applying candidates should be having Engineering Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Bachelors Degree/ Diploma/ 12th/ 10th. Along with these qualifications, to apply for some of the posts candidates should be having 0 to 2 years of experience.
Age Limit :
- Age between 25 to 30 Years.
- Relaxation of Age as per Central Govt norms.
Application Fees :
- Along with the application form, candidates should also submit the non-refundable application fee by Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- payable at New Delhi in favour of “Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, New Delhi”.
- SC / ST / PwD : Nil.
Job Location : All India.
Important dates :
- Starting date of online application is 22nd June 2023.
- Last date of online application is 21st July 2023.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Download official notification.
- Fill all the columns on application form and submit it to the address given below 👇
- The Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
IMPORTANT LINKS :
- Download official notification
- Official website
ALSO APPLY ONLINE HERE