MPPEB Constable Recruitment notification details 2023 :
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released an employment notification for filling up the vacancy of Constable in Madhya Pradesh State. Nos of vacant posts 7090. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the vacant posts through online mode on or before 10/07/2023. Details notification like eligibility criteria, age, education qualification details may be given on official notification on given below link.
Name of Organization : Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB).
Post notified : Constable Police.
Nos of posts : 7090
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOVT JOB. INCREASE YOUR SELECTION CHANCES. CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW.
CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
- Constable (GD) Male : 2642
- Constable (GD) Female : 4444
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Pay scale as per Madhya Pradesh State Govt norms. Details see on official notification.
Educational qualification :
- Candidates should posses 8th, 10th 12th class.
Age Limit :
- MP (Male) UR : 36 years.
- MP (Male) EWS : 36 years.
- ST Other States (Male/ Female) : 36 years.
- Female (All category) : 42 years.
- MP SC/ ST/OBC (Male) : 41 years.
- Rulers of all categories/Corporation/Board/Trustee : 41 years.
- All Category intercaste married (Male) : 41 years.
- All Category intercaste married (Female) : 46 years.
- All Category Vikram Award Winner (Male) : 41 years.
- SC/ST/OBC Vikram Award Winner (Male) : 41 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fees :
- For UR : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates of MP State: Rs. 250/-
- MP Portal Charges: Rs. 60/-
- Register Citizen User Charges: Rs. 20/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh.
Important dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 26-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-07-2023
- Last Date for Correction of Application Form: 15-07-2023
- Date for Exam: 12-08-2023
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Exam
- Documents verification
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user login button for already registered candidates.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
- Take a print out copy of application form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Apply online