ONGC Apprentice Recruitment notification 2023 :
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released an employment notification for filling up the vacancy of 2500 nos posts for Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice and Trade Apprentice posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Apprentice posts on or before 20th September 2023. Before applying online candidates are requested to download official notification and read carefully all the instructions given on notification.
Name of Organization : Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC).
Post notified : Apprentice.
Nos of posts : 2500 Nos.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOVT JOB. INCREASE YOUR SELECTION CHANCES. CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW.
CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
- Northern Sector : 159
- Mumbai Sector : 436
- Western Sector : 732
- Eastern Sector : 593
- Southern Sector : 378
- Central Sector : 202
Salary/Pay Scale/Stipend :
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs.9000/- pm
- Diploma Apprentice : Rs.8000/- pm
- Trade Apprentice : Rs.7000/- pm
Educational qualification :
- Graduate Apprentice : B.A / B.Com / B.Sc /B.B.A/ B.E./B.Tech.
- Diploma Apprentice : Diploma.
- Trade Apprentice : 10th, 12th I
Age Limit :
- Age between 18 to 24 Years.
- Age relaxation
- ST/SC : 5 years.
- OBC : 3 years.
- PwBD : 10 years.
Application Fees :
- Candidates are exempted from application fees.
Job Location : Across India.
Important dates :
- Starting date of online application is 01/09/2023.
- Last date of online application is 20/09/2023.
- Date of Selection result 05/09/2023.
Selection Process :
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as stipulated in the advertisement. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may result in rejection of the candidature.
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user login button for already registered candidates.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
- Take a print out copy of application form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Apply online