NESTS Recruitment notification details 2023 :
National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) has released an employment notification for filling up the vacancy of Teaching & Non Teaching staff. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online on or before 31st July 2023.
Name of Organization : National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS).
Post notified : Teaching and Non Teaching staff.
Nos of posts : 4062
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOVT JOB. INCREASE YOUR SELECTION CHANCES. CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW.
CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
- Principal : 303
- PGT : 2266
- Non Teaching : 1493
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Principal : Level 12 (Rs. 78800-209200/-)
- PGT : Level 8 (Rs. 47600-151100/-)
- Accountant : Level 6 (Rs. 35400-112400)
- JSA : Level 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)
- Lab Attendant : Level 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)
Educational qualification :
- For PGT: Candidates Should Possess B.Ed, M.Sc, MCA, M.Com, ME/ M.Tech (Relevant Discipline)
- For Principal: Candidates Should Possess PG Degree (Relevant Discipline)
- For Accountant: Candidates Should Possess Degree(Relevant Discipline)
- For JSA/ Attendant : Candidates Should Possess 10th, 12th class.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age Limit for Principal: Below 50 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for PGT: Below 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Accountant/ JSA/ Lab Attendant: Below 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For More Details Refer the Notification
Application Fees :
- For Principal candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- For PGT candidates: Rs 1500/-
- For Non Teaching Staff Candidates: Rs 1000/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Job Location : Telengana.
Important dates :
- Last date of online application is 31st July 2023.
- Last date of exam fees 31st July 2023.
Selection Process :
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user login button for already registered candidates.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
- Take a print out copy of application form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Apply online