UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer Recruitment notification 2023 :
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has invited online application form for filling up the vacancy of 157 nos Eye Testing Officer posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the posts on or before 07 August 2023. Before applying candidates are requested to download the official notification and read all the instructions carefully given on notification.
Name of Organization : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC).
Post notified : Eye Testing Officer.
Nos of posts : 157 Nos.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOVT JOB. INCREASE YOUR SELECTION CHANCES. CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW.
CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
- UR : 110
- OBC : 15
- EWS : 30
- SC : 0
- ST : 02
Salary/Pay Scale :
- ₹29,200/- to ₹92,300/-
Educational qualification :
- UPSSSC PET 2022 Score Card.
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam From Science Stream A Recognized Board.
- Diploma in Ophthalmology / Refraction
Age Limit :
- Age between 21 to 40 Years as on 02/08/2023.
- Relaxation of Age as per norms.
Application Fees :
- Gen / OBC : Rs.25/-
- EWS / SC / ST / : Rs.25/-
- All Female : Rs.25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Pay Offline E Challan Mode.
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh.
Important dates :
- Starting date of online application is 18th July 2023.
- Last date of online application is 07th August 2023.
- Last date of exam fees 07th August 2023.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user login button for already registered candidates.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
- Take a print out copy of application form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Apply online