JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment notification 2023 :
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released an employment notification for filling up the vacancy of 247 nos posts for Medical Officer Allopathic. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the posts on or before 26th August 2023. Before applying for the posts candidates are requested to download official notification and read carefully all the instructions given on notification.
Name of Organization : Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC).
Post notified : Medical Officer Allopathic in HME Department.
Nos of posts : 247 Nos
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOVT JOB. INCREASE YOUR SELECTION CHANCES. CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW.
CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS :
- Medical Officer Allopathic in Health and Medical Education Department : 247 Posts
Salary/Pay Scale :
- Level – 9 (Rs.52700/- to – Rs.166,700/-)
Educational qualification :
- MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the 3rd Scheduled (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of education qualifications included in part-II of the 3rd Scheduled should fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Age Limit :
- OM – 40 years
- PHC – 42 years
- SC/ST/Social Caste/ALC- IB/RBA/PSP/EWS – 43 years
- In Service Candidate/ Government – 40 years.
Application Fees :
- General Category : Rs. 1000
- Reserved Category : Rs. 500
- PHC : Nil
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, NET Banking Mode OR Pay Offline E Challan Mode.
Job Location : Jammu and Kashmir.
Important dates :
- Starting date of online application is 10th August 2023.
- Last date of online application is 26th August 2023.
- Last date of exam fees 26th August 2023.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go official website given below link.
- Click registration button for new user login button for already registered candidates.
- Enter required credentials, personal details, contact details, education qualification details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Make payment and submit final form.
- Take a print out copy of application form.
Important Links :
- Download official notification
- Official website
- Apply online