Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released an official notification for its Trade Apprentice Recruitment for 2023 with 239 vacancies across various ITI trades. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their prescribed format. The starting date of the online application is 11.04.2023 and the Last date of the online application is 29.04.2023. For more information about this recruitment check notification is given below.
- Name of Organisation :- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Post Name:- Trade Apprentice Posts
- No. of Posts:- 239 Nos.
- Application Mode:- Online
- Application Starting Date:- 11.04.2023
- Application Last Date:- 29.04.2023
- Official Website:- https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Candidates must have ITI diploma in one of the specified trades, such as Electrician, Fitter, Rigger, Turner, Machinist, Welder, Computer, ICTSM, Ref. & AC, Mechanic-Motor Vehicle, Plumber, or Draughtsman (Civil).
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- SAIL Trade Apprentice:- 239 Posts
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years as of 01.04.2023.
- Age relaxation as per the government rules.
- Selected candidates will get a monthly stipend ranging from Rs 7000/- to Rs 7700/- during their apprenticeship.
- No application fee is required.
- Selection will be based on Merit basis.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to go to the official website and download the notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria before applying.
- After that fill up your application form in the given format.
- Before submitting the application form check your personal data again and then submit.
- Candidates make sure that they can take copies of their application form for future reference.
Join our telegram channel for more job updates:-
For Notification PDF:-