SECL Recruitment Year- 2022: South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) released official notification 1532 vacancies for Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format. The starting date to apply is 28th November 2022. The Last Date for applying online is 19th December 2022. Candidates can read all the instructions carefully and ensure they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)
- No. of Posts:- 1532 Posts.
- Name of Posts:- Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice posts
- Mode of Application:- Online Mode.
- Job Location:- Across India.
- Application Opening Date:- 28th Novemebr 2022
- Application Last Date:- 19th December 2022
- Official website:- www.secl.gov.in
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Graduate Apprentice- 382 Posts
- Technician Apprentice- 1150 Posts
- Candidates must completed a Diploma/ Engineering Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university/ Institutions.
- For more information check notification.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The Minimum Salary is Rs 8000/-
- Maximum Salary is Rs 9000/-
- Please check the notification link given below.
- Selection will be based on an Academic score, Document verification and Medical examination.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY ONLINE:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- After registration you will be filling up the application form.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- Candidates must check, edit their application form before final submission.
- After that submit your application take print out of the application form for your records and future reference.
Join our telegram channel for more Govt job updates click here
For the official website click here
For the official notification pdf click here
For online apply link click here