Sports Authority Of India (SAI) has published an employment notification for recruiting 38 Young Professionals Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2022 through the official website for SAI Careers 2022. Details regarding official notification, education qualification, pay scale, application fees, selection procedure, age limit, etc are provided down below ⏬⭐⏬
MODE OF APPLICATION: Online
OPENING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 30th October 2022
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 15th November 2022
NO OF VACANCIES: 38 nos
POST NAME: Young Professionals Posts
NAME OF ORGANIZATION: Sports Authority of India (SAI)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Candidates who are completed the Bachelor of Law (LLB) from a recognized university are eligible for this SAI YP Recruitment 2022.
AGE LIMIT: Applicant age should be between 18 – 32 years
PAY SCALE: Selected candidate will get salary of Rs 50000/- per month
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Selection process will be based on interview
HOW TO APPLY:
- Firstly go to the official website link given below sports authority of india.gov.in
- Next Select job update
- Get the SAI invites applications from eligible, qualified and motivated Indian Citizens for providing consultancy as Young Professional (Legal) on contract basis
- Download the advertisement and read the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible for this above said vacancies, you can apply now.
- Before fill the application form candidate must read the instructions very carefully
- Fill all details in online application form
- Once you very details and upload the online application.
- Lastly Take printout your application form for future correspondent.
Important note- candidates must read the notification carefully before applying (advertisement link given below)
Join our Telegram channels and get government job updates
Advertisement:- click here
Online Applications:- click here
Official Website:- click here