Sri Aurobindo College DU has published an online application for the 46 Assistant Professor Post on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through prescribed format on or before 28th November 2022. Candidates can read all the instructions carefully and ensure they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Sri Aurobindo College DU
- No. of Posts:- 46 Posts
- Name of Posts:- Assistant Professor Post
- Mode of Application:- Online Mode
- Job Location:- New Delhi
- Application Opening Date:- Started
- Application Last Date:- 28.11.2022
- Official website:- www.aurobindoe.du.ac.in
- Candidates must possess A Master’s degree with 55% marks.
- Must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) and Ph.D degree has been obtained from recognised university or institutions.
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Assistant Professor Post- 46 posts
- Go to the official notification for age related details.
- Candidates will get salary Level 10 (₹57,700-1,82,400/-) of 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix.
- Rs 500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY ONLINE:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- After registration you will be filling up the application form.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- Candidates must check, edit their application form before final submission and make payment.
- After that submit your application take print out of the application form and payment receipt for your records and future reference.
Join our telegram channel for more Govt job updates click here
For official notifications pdf click here
For the official website click here
For online apply click here