The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released official notifications for the SSC GD Recruitment 2022. For recruitment to 24369 Constable Job Vacancies in Paramilitary Forces (i.e. in BSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, SSF, Assam Rifles). The starting date to apply is 27th October 2022. The Last Date for applying online is 30th November 2022. Candidates can read all the instructions carefully and ensure they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- No. of Posts:- 24369 Constable Job Vacancies
- Name of Posts:- Constable (General Duty)
- Mode of Application:- Online Mode.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Application Opening Date:- 27.10.2022
- Application Last Date:- 30.11.2022
- Last date of online fee payment:- 01-12-2022
- Last date payment through Challan:- 01-12-2022
- Official website:- https://ssc.nic.in
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
FORCE NAME & VACANCIES:-
- BSF- 10497 Vacancies.
- CISF- 100 Vacancies.
- CRPF- 8911 Vacancies
- SSB- 1284 Vacancies
- ITBP- 1613 Vacancies
- AR- 1697 Vacancies
- SSF- 103 Vacancies
- NCB- 164 Vacancies
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 23 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years, For OBC & Ex Servicemen candidates is 3 years.
- For UR/GEN candidates application fees is Rs 100/-
- For other categories and female candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
- Pay Level–1(Rs.18,000 to 56,900) for the post of Sepoy in NCB and Pay Level-3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100) for all others posts
- Computer Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY ONLINE:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- After registration you will be filling up the application form.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- Candidates must check, edit their application form before final submission and make payment.
- After that submit your application take print out of the application form and payment receipt for your records and future reference.
Join our telegram channel for more Govt job updates click here
For official notifications pdf click here
For the official website click here
For online apply click here