HCL Trade Apprentice Notification Details :
The Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has released as Trade apprentice Trainee in its Khetri Copper Complex for the recruiting year 2022. Candidates 10th Pass or ITI Diploma holder may apply for this recruitment.
Details notification eligibility criteria age declaration salary/stipend are mentioned below official website.
NOTIFICATION DETAILS :
- Organisation : Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
- Exam Name : HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Post Name : Trade Apprentice
- Recruitment type : Apprenticeship
- Selected Trade Apprentice Trainee in Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) will get a fixed monthly stipend as per Apprenticeship Rules.
CANDIDATES AGE :
- The candidate between 18-30 yrs for Trade Apprentice Posts notified by the Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL).
- Candidates belongs to SC/ST a relaxation of 5 years is admissible and 3 years for OBC candidates in the upper age limit.
POST WISE VACANCY :
- Mate (Mines) – 60
- Blaster (Mines) – 100
- Diesel Mechanic – 10
- Fitter – 30
- Turner – 05
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 25
- Electrician – 40
- Electronics Mechanic – 06
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 02
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 03
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 02
- Surveyor – 02
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioner – 02
Eligibility Criteria for HCL Trade Apprentice
- Candidates must have Passed 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with ITI in Specific Trade apprentice exept Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines) post candidates have pass only 10th.
Selection Process for Trade Apprentice
- The candidates will be selected for Trade Apprentice posts in Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th.
- A weightage of 30% to marks scored in relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in 10th board.
- In case where no ITI is required [Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines)], 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in 10th Board.
- Additional 10 bonus marks will be given to dependants of existing employees of HCL/KCC while deciding merit.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered
APPLICATION FEES :
- There is no application fees to be paid by candidates.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Online application dt : 22/11/2022
- Closing dt : 12/12/2022
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR HCL
- Official Notification Click here
- Register online (Apprenticeship portal) Click here
- Apply online Click here
- TO JOI OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL Click here