The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) released official notification for Agriculture Officer in Agriculture and Co-Operation Department Post on their official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format. The starting date to apply is 10.01.2023. The Last Date for applying online is 30.01.2023. Candidates can read all the instructions carefully and ensure they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- No. of Posts:- 148 Posts.
- Name of Posts:- Agriculture Officer in Agriculture and Co-Operation Department
- Mode of Application:- Online Mode.
- Job Location:- Telengana
- Application Opening Date:- 10.01.2023
- Application Last Date:- 30.01.2023
- Official Website:- www.tspsc.gov.in
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Agriculture Officer in Agriculture and Co-Operation Department:- 148 Posts
- Candidates must possess a degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture / B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture of a recognized University accredited by Indian Council of Agriculture Research.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 44 years.
- Selected candidates will get Pay Scale of Rs 51,320- 1,27,310/- as notified by Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC).
- Application Processing Fee:- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two
Hundred Only) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- Examination Fee:- The applicants have to pay RS. 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty Only) towards Examination Fee. However,
(a) All unemployees are exempted from payment of examination fee, and
(b) All Employees of any Government (Central / State / PSUs / Corporations / Other Government Sector) have to pay the prescribed examination fee.
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY ONLINE:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- After registration you will be filling up the application form.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- Candidates must check, edit their application form and make payment before final submission.
- After that submit your application take print out of the application form and payment receipt for your records and future reference.