UBKV Jobs Notification Year- 2022:- UBKV has released the official notification for 05 Accountant, Junior Library Assistant, Sub-Assistant Engineer Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format. The starting date to apply is 23rd December 2022. The Last Date for applying online is 13th January 2023. Candidates can read all the instructions carefully and ensure they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya
- No. of Posts:- 05 Posts.
- Name of Posts:- Accountant, Junior Library Assistant, Sub-Assistant Engineer
- Mode of Application:- Offline Mode.
- Application Opening Date:- 23rd December 2022
- Application Last Date:- 13th January 2023
- Official website:- www.ubkv.ac.in
- Accountant:– Candidates must posses Bachelors’ degree in Commerce / Economics with Mathematics from a recognized University. (ii) 5 years experience in the field of Accounting including handling of computerized accounting packages.
- Junior Library Assistant:- Candidates must posses Diploma/Degree in Library Science from a recognized University.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer:- Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering from an Institute recognized by AICTE. OR Full time 3 years Diploma Course in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering from an Institute recognized by AICTE/ WBSCT&VE&SD with One year practical experience in the allied field.
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Accountant:- 02 Posts
- Junior Library Assistant:- 02 Posts
- Sub-Assistant Engineer:- 01 Posts
- The maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Age relaxation as per the government rules.
- Accountant:- Rs 37100/- per month
- Junior Library Assistant and Sub-Assistant Engineer:- Rs 35800/- per month.
- Application fee for SC / ST is Rs 250/-
- For all other category candidates, application fee is Rs 500/-
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY ONLINE:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- Candidates are required to apply online through the prescribed form provided in the University website. The computer-generated receipt copy along with RTGS/NEFT Bank Challan (on payment of required fees) shall have to be sent to the below mentioned Address on or before 13th January 2023.
ADDRESS:- The Office of the Registrar (Recruitment Section), Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya, P.O- Pundibari, Dist. Cooch Behar, Pin.- 736165, West Bengal.