UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023:Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released an employment notification for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023, inviting applications for 1261 MO, ADMO & GDMO Posts. This is a great chance for eligible and interested candidates who are looking for a stable and fulfilling career in the government sector. In this article, we will provide you with all the essential information you need to know about the UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023.
MODE OF APPLICATION:- Online
OPENING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION:- 18th April 2023
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION:- 09th May 2023
NO OF VACANCIES:- 1261
POST WISE VACANCY:-
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO in Various Delhi Municipal Council – 376 Nos
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II in NDMS – 01 Nos
- Assistant Division Medical Officer ADMO in Railway – 300 Nos
- Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service – 584 Nos
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:- Applicant should have Passed / Appearing Medical Degree in MBBS at Any Recognized University in India. (Check the notification for more details)
- For SC/ST Applicant : Maxm 37 Years
- For OBC Applicant : Maxm 35 Years
- For GENERAL Applicant : Maxm 32 Years on 1st August, 2023
- For PH Applicant : Maxm 42 Years
Candidate must have been born between 2nd August, 1993 and 1st August, 2002 (both dates inclusive).
PAY SCALE:- Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
- For SC/ ST/ PH & Women Applicant – Nil
- For GEN/ OBC/ EWS Applicant – Rs. 200/-
SELECTION PROCEDURE:- Selection process will be based on
- Pre- Exam
- Mains Exam
PROCEDURE TO APPLY:-
- Firstly Visit the official UPSC website through the link given below
- Next Look for the “What’s New” section on the homepage and click on the link for the CMS Recruitment 2023 notification.
- Now Read the notification carefully and make sure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and fill in the application form with all the required details.
- Upload scanned copCMS of your photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the application fee online through the payment gateway provided on the website.
- Lastly Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.