UPSC Recruitment Year-2023:- UPSC has released an official notification for 69 vacancies of Regional Director, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Ore Dressing Officer, Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence), Assistant Mining and Youth Officer Post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their prescribed format. The starting date of the online application is 25.03.2023. The Last date of the online application is 13.04.2023. For more information about this recruitment check notification is given below.
- Name of Organisation :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Post Name:- Regional Director, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Ore Dressing Officer, Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence), Assistant Mining and Youth Officer Post.
- No. of Posts:- 69 Nos.
- Application Mode:- Online
- Application Starting Date:- 25.03.2023
- Application Last Date:- 13.04.2023
- Official Website:- https://www.upsconline.nic.in)
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Regional Director:- 01 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner:- 01 Posts
- Assistant Ore Dressing Officer:- 22 Posts
- Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence):- 04 Posts
- Assistant Mining:- 34 Posts
- Youth Officer:- 07 Posts
- Candidates must have Masters Degree in relevant discipline from any recognised university or board.
- Check notification for more information.
- The upper age limit is 30-55 Years.
- Age relaxation as per the government rules.
- Selected candidates will get monthly pay scale level 7 to pay scale level 12.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to go to the official website and download the notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria before applying.
- After that fill up your application form in the given format.
- Before submitting the application form check your personal data again and make payment.
- Candidates make sure that they can take copies of their application form and payment receipt for future reference.
Join our telegram channel for more job updates:-
For the official website link:-
For Notification PDF:-