UPSC Jobs Recruitment Year- 2023:- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an official notification for 56 Aeronautical Officer, Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer, Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II, Scientist ‘B’, and Assistant Geophysicist, among others Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their prescribed format. The starting date of the online application is 22nd July 2023 and the Last date of the online application is 10th August 2023. For more information about this recruitment check notification is given below.
- Name of Organisation:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Post Name:- Aeronautical Officer, Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer, Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II, Scientist ‘B’ and Assistant Geophysicist
- No. of Posts:- 56 Posts
- Application Mode:- Online
- Application Starting Date:- 22nd July 2023
- Application Last Date:- 10th August 2023
- Official Website:- www.upsc.gov.in
- Aeronautical Officer:- Degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University with Two years of experience in aircraft design and development including aircraft electrical or electronics or mechanical systems or airworthiness engineering
- Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer:- Degree in Engineering in Civil or Computer Science or Information Technology or Masters Degree in Mathematics or Geography or Geophysics or Computer Applications or Computer Science or Information Technology with Three years experience in Nautical Chart Compilation and Digital Cartography
- Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II:- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution with Three years’ experience in administration or establishment or accounts work.
- Scientist ‘B’:- Master’s Degree in Science in the required Discipline (i.e. Botany/ Horticulture/ Organic Chemistry) from a recognized University or equivalent with Experience in research/ teaching in the relevant field
- Assistant Geophysicist:- Master’s Degree in Physics or Geophysics or Geology or Mathematics from a recognized University or Institute or AMIE in Electronics or Communication from a recognized University or Institute
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Aeronautical Officer:- 26 Posts
- Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer:- 01 Post
- Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II:- 20 Posts
- Scientist B:- 07 Post
- Assistant Geophysicist:- 02 Posts
INCREASE YOU SELECTION CHANGE .NEVER MISS A GOVERNMENT JOBS UPDATE CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
- For Assistant Geophysicist age limit is 40 years.
- For the remaining posts the age limit is 35 years.
- Selected candidates will get Level- 08 to Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female candidates:- Rs 25/-
- For other candidates:- NIL
- Written Exam
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to go to the official website and download the notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria before applying.
- After that fill up your application form in the given format.
- Before submitting the application form check your personal data again and make payment.
- Candidates make sure that they can take copies of their application form and payment receipt for future reference.
For the official website link:-
For Notification PDF:-
For Apply Online Link:-