UPSC Recruitment Year- 2022: UPSC has invited the official notification for Senior Agricultural Engineer, Agricultural Engineer & Other Posts for 160 vacancies. Candidates interested in getting Government Jobs can start applying for this UPSC Recruitment 2022. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply Online. The starting date of the online application is 10th November 2022 and the last date of application submission is 01st December 2022. For more information regarding this recruitment is given below please check the link.
- Name of Authority:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- No. of Posts:- 160 Posts.
- Name of Posts:- Senior Agricultural Engineer, Agricultural Engineer & Other Posts
- Mode of Application:- Online Mode.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Application Opening Date:- 10.11.2022
- Application Last Date:- 01.12.2022
- Official website:- upsc.gov.in
POST NAME/ POST NO.
- Senior Agricultural Engineer- 07 Posts
- Agricultural Engineer- 01 Posts
- Assistant Director (Corporate Law)- 13 Posts
- Assistant Chemist – 01 Posts
- Assistant Hydrogeologist- 70 Posts
- Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade- 29 Posts
- Assistant Chemist- 06 Posts
- Assistant Geologist- 09 Posts
- Assistant Geophysicist- 01 Posts
- Assistant Chemist – 14 Posts
- Lecturer (Education Technology/Computer
- Education)- 01 Posts
- Lecturer (English)- 01 Posts
- Lecturer (Hindi)- 01 Posts
- Lecturer (Humanities)- 01 Posts
- Lecturer (Mathematics)- 01 Posts
- Lecturer (Philosophy)- 01 Posts
- Lecturer (Science)- 01 Posts
- Lecturer (Sociology)- 01 Posts
- Lecturer (Psychology)- 01 Posts
- Candidates must possess a certificate/ Degree of Agriculture, Diploma, Engineering, Law or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- For more educational details, go to the official notification given below.
- The minimum age limit is 30 Years and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Pay– Level- 11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- For GEN/OBC/EWS category candidates application fee is Rs 25/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD/Female candidates are exempted from paying application fees.
- Written Exam
- Physical & Medical Standard Test
- Personality Test
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY ONLINE:-
- You are directed to visit the official website link given below.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application.
- After registration you will be filling up the application form.
- Enter your credentials correctly.
- Candidates must check, edit their application form before final submission and make payment.
- After that submit your application take print out of the application form and payment receipt for your records and future reference.
Join our telegram channel for more Govt job updates click here
For the official website click here
For official notifications pdf click here
For online application link click here