IBPS Recruitment for the year 2022
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently announced the notification for filling up Programming Assistant post regular basis As per IBPS notification, interested and eligible candidates are advised to attend the walk-in interview to join IBPS job in Mumbai. IBPS has planned to interview on 14th December 2022 at IBPS, Mumbai.
The walk-in interview selection process comprises document verification, shortlisting, online examination and personal interview. Registration and reporting time will be done from 9.00AM to 10.00 AM. Aspirant candidates should carry three sets of self-attested copies of all documents, including the application form at the time of interview. Application format will be available on official notification pdf.
Overview of IBPS
- Name of the Authority : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- No of vacancy : Undefined
- Post Name : Programming Assistant
- Interview date : 14 December 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should possess B.Tech/MCA/B.Sc-IT/B.CA/B.Sc in computer Science or relevant disciplines is required for the post Programming Assistant.
Age Limit :
- Candidates between 23 to 30 years are applicable for the post.
Selection process :
- Short Listing
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
Registration Fees :
- For UR candidates Rs.850/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD Candidates Rs. 175/-
Basic Pay :
Application mode :
- Application form in prescribed format duly filled in all aspect should be submitted at the time interview on 14.12.2022 at “INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION, IBPS HOUSE, 90 FT DP ROAD, BEHIND THAKUR POLYTECHNIC, OFF. W E HIGHWAY, KANDIVALI (EAST), MUMBAI 400101”.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR IBPS :
- For IBPS official Notification & Application Format in PDF Click here.
- For IBPS Official Website for more details Click here.
- To join our Telegram Channel Click here.