WBPDCL Jobs Recruitment Year 2023:- West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL), has released an official notification for 25 General Manager (Mining), Mines Manager, Assistant Manager (Mining), Senior Executive (Security), and Instructor (Electrical) Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their prescribed format. The starting date of the online application is 25th September 2023 and the Last date of the online application is 16th October 2023. For more information about this recruitment check notification is given below.
- Name of Organisation :- West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)
- Post Name:- General Manager (Mining), Mines Manager, Assistant Manager (Mining), Senior Executive (Security), Instructor (Electrical).
- No. of Posts:- 25 Posts
- Application Mode:- Online/ Walk In Interview
- Application Starting Date:- 25th September 2023
- Application Last Date:- 16th October 2023
- Official Website:- www.wbpdcl.co.in
- Candidates must have a Graduate Degree in any discipline/ B.E. or B. Tech. Degree / Integrated M. Tech. / Diploma/ Degree in Electrical/ Mining/ Survey Engineering from an Institute approved by the State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development with relevant work experience.
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- General Manager (Mining):- 03 Posts
- Mines Manager:- 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Mining):- 12 Posts
- Surveyor:- 03 Posts
- Overman:- 03 Posts
- Senior Executive (Security):- 01 Post
- Instructor (Electrical):- 01 Post
INCREASE YOU SELECTION CHANGE .NEVER MISS A GOVERNMENT JOBS UPDATE CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
- The maximum age limit is 55 years to 63 Years.
- Senior Executive (Security), and Instructor (Electrical) Posts:- Selected candidates will get consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- per month.
- Other Posts:- Selected candidates will get a monthly consolidated remuneration on joining is Rs.41,000/- to Rs.82,000/- House rent allowance per month is Rs. 5,890/- to Rs.11,800/- with Mines allowance Rs. 3,800/- to Rs. 5,500/- per month.
- Check out the notification for more details.
- Written Exam
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to go to the official website and download the notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria before applying.
- After that fill up your application form in the given format.
- Before submitting the application form check your personal data again and make payment.
- Candidates make sure that they can take copies of their application form and payment receipt for future reference.
- Candidates apply for Senior Executive (Security), and Instructor (Electrical) posts can Walk-In Interview on or before 16th October 2023 to the given address below.
- ADDRESS:- The Bidyut Unnayan Bhavan, Block- LA, Plot No.-3/C, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700106
For the official website Link:-
For Notification PDF:-