Wildlife Institute of India Jobs Recruitment Year-2023:- Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India, has released an official notification for 15 Multitasking Staff, Assistant, Technician and various posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through their prescribed format. The Last date of the application is 30-06-2023. For more information about this recruitment check notification is given below.
- Name of Organisation :- Wildlife Institute of India
- Post Name:- Multitasking Staff, Assistant, Technician and various posts.
- No. of Posts:- 15 Posts
- Application Mode:- Offline
- Application Starting Date:- Started
- Application Last Date:- 30-06-2023
- Official Website:- https://www.wii.gov.in/
- Multitasking Staff:- Candidates must have 10th pass.
- Assistant:- Candidates must have 12th pass.
- Technician:- Candidates must have 10th pass with minimum 50% of marks and IT certificate of 2 years duration or 12th pass in science stream with minimum 60% of marks.
- Technical Assistant:- Candidates must have a graduate degree in library science or a three years diploma in engineering/ technology with minimum 60% of marks.
- Assistant Director:- Candidates must have a postgraduate degree in English or Hindi with Hindi or English as a compulsory elective subject at degree level.
- Senior Technical Officer:- Candidates must have a graduated degree in library science with minimum 11 years of experience.
POST NAME/ NO. OF POSTS:-
- Multitasking Staff (MTS):- 04 Posts
- Assistant:- 04 Posts
- Technician:- 04 Posts
- Technical Assistant:- 01 Post
- Assistant Director:- 01 Post
- Senior Technical Officer:- 01 Post
INCREASE YOU SELECTION CHANGE .NEVER MISS A GOVERNMENT JOBS UPDATE CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years.
- Age relaxation as per the government rules.
- Multitasking Staff post:- Rs 18,000 – 56,900/- per month.
- Assistant, Technician Posts:- Rs 19,900 – 63,200/- per month.
- Technical Assistant Post:- Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/- per month.
- Assistant Director and Senior Technical Officer posts:- Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500 per month.
- General/EWS/ OBC category candidates:- Rs 700/-
- SC/ST/ PWD category candidates:- Rs 200/-
- Written Exam
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY:-
- You are directed to go to the official website and download the notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria before applying.
- After that fill up your application form in the given format.
- Candidates need to send the application form along with relevant documents (as mentioned in official notification) to the specific address given below on or before 30/06/2023.
- ADDRESS:- The Registrar, Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun – 248001
For the official website link:-
For Notification PDF:-